Craigs Investment Partners (CIP) is a multi-award-winning investment advisory firm which is one of the largest in New Zealand. With 18 offices located throughout the country and 150 Investment Advisers, CIP offers solutions and advice to both private investors, corporate and institutional clients.
Based in our Gisborne branch, we currently have a great opportunity for a strong administrative professional with an interest in financial services to join our team as a Private Wealth Assistant. Although this a permanent, full time position, we may consider a job share arrangment for the right candidates.
Private Wealth Assistants provide administrative and organisational support to our Investment Advisers and act as a pivotal support function in our offices. We are seeking a Private Wealth Assistant to work closely with our team of Investment Advisers, providing high quality administrative support and to assist with day-to-day client transactions.
Key areas of focus include the preparation and distribution of reports and updates, data and information management, management of client files and remaining up to date with regulatory/compliance requirements in accordance with CIP policies and procedures.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Preparing correspondence and other documents
- Maintaining files and documentation in support of Investment Advisers
- Proactively assisting Advisers with client meeting preparation and attendance at client meetings as required
- Assisting clients with account opening requirements
- Diary management and travel arrangements
- Conducting ongoing due diligence to ensure work is undertaken in line with AML policies and procedures
- Supporting the quarterly portfolio report process
- Assisting in client function organisation when required
This is a challenging and diverse position, suiting someone who is looking to play a strong support role as part of a close team that is passionate about financial markets and what they do. The ability to adapt to new systems and processes quickly, knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, as well as experience in CRM would be beneficial. Previous financial sector experience will be highly advantageous as well as an understanding of industry regulation and terminology.
Applicants should have at least one year of relevant work experience within a financial services environment.
If this sounds like you, please submit your application now.