Craigs Investment Partners (CIP) is a multi-award-winning investment advisory firm which is one of the largest in New Zealand. In March this year CIP we will be proudly adding an 18th branch to our well established New Zealand branch network, this time in Havelock North.
With the establishment of the new branch, we are looking for two highly skilled administrative professionals with an interest in financial services to join the new team as Private Wealth Assistants on a permanent, full time basis.
Private Wealth Assistants provide administrative and organisational support to our Investment Advisers and act as a pivotal support function in our offices. They provide high quality administrative support and assist with day-to-day client transactions.
Key areas of focus include the preparation and distribution of reports and updates, data and information management, management of client files and need to remain up to date with regulatory/compliance requirements in accordance with CIP policies and procedures.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing correspondence and other documents
- Maintaining files and documentation in support of Investment Advisers
- Proactively assisting Advisers with client meeting preparation and attendance at client meetings as required
- Assisting clients with account opening requirements
- Diary management and travel arrangements
- Conducting ongoing due diligence to ensure work is undertaken in line with AML policies and procedures
- Supporting the quarterly portfolio report process
- Assisting in client function organisation when required
The ability to adapt to new systems and processes quickly, knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, as well as experience in CRM would be beneficial. Previous financial sector experience will be highly advantageous as well as an understanding of industry regulation and terminology.
Not only is this an exciting and diverse position, it is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the ongoing growth of an already successful business. Applicants should have at least one year of relevant work experience within a financial services environment.
If this sounds like you, we would be very keen to hear from you.